What effect does the superfood industry have on farmers and fishermen around the world?
This gorgeous 4K documentary follows filmmaker Ann Shin as she meets farming families in Bolivia, Ethiopia, Philippines, and Haida Gwaii affected by the superfood industry.
Quinoa: a closer look What's next for this superfood?
Cycle of the Salmon A deeper dive into the migration and return that feeds Haida Gwaii
The Coconut Controversy Does fair trade mean fair prices?
- 2 cans coconut milk (14 oz each, not cream of coconut)
- 2 cups Progresso™ Chicken Broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated fresh)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded deli)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper (small, cut into 1-inch slices)
- lime wedges (if desired)
In 3-quart saucepan, mix coconut milk, chicken broth, red curry paste and gingerroot. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
Stir in chicken, broccoli and bell pepper; cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve with lime wedges.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipes