- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon orange juice I used freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray appropriately sized baking dish with cooking spray and lay salmon fillet in dish, skin side down.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together orange juice, maple syrup, mustard, and garlic. Pour sauce over fish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Uncover, and bake another 5 minutes until top of fish is caramelized and fish is cooked through.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipes