- 7 ounces chunked bitter chocolate
- 7/8 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 cup teff flour
- 7 Tablespoons dried fruits or nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave. Alternatively, you can melt it in a double boiler making sure the top pot never touches the water of the bottom pot.
- Separately, melt the butter the same way either in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat together the eggs with the sugar. Then add in the melted chocolate and butter and mix to combine.
- Sift in the teff flour and stir together.
- Fold in the dried fruits or nuts.
- Line a 25 centimeter by 25 centimeter baking pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Bake 40 minutes.
- Pierce the center with a toothpick to make sure it comes out dry. Cool on a rack before serving.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipes