- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, rinse the quinoa a few times.
- In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups of salted water. Add the quinoa and continue to boil for about 10 minutes until the quinoa is tender.
- Drain the quinoa and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, raisins and cooled quinoa.
- In a small bowl, make your lemon vinaigrette. Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour onto the salad and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper, if needed.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipes