- 6 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pur vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. flaked sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate for drizzling, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together the melted butter, condensed milk and stir until totally incorporated.
- Mix in the egg, vanilla, stir well.
- Add the coconut and flaked sea salt.
- Mound by tablespoon or more onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown then transfer to a wire rack. You can drizzle them with melted chocolate if that is your thing!
SOURCE: Delicious Dish
Carolyn Tanner Cohen has owned and operated DELICIOUS DISH Cooking School since 2002. DELICIOUS DISH, a boutique Cooking School which specializes in whole food home cooking, meal planning, recipe development and healthy eating.