- 1 lb potato gnocchi (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb white button mushrooms roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2/3 cup white wine such as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, White Zinfandel
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Boil Water in a medium pot. Add the gnocchi and cook according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the gnocchi is cooking, melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, letting them brown nicely. Add garlic and rosemary and cook for another minute.
- Add wine and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the wine is almost evaporated. Add the gnocchi and stir everything gently. Keep cooking for 5-7 minutes until the gnocchi brown slightly.
- Remove pan from the heat and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipies