- 2 cans coconut milk (14 oz each, not cream of coconut)
- 2 cups Progresso™ Chicken Broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated fresh)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded deli)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper (small, cut into 1-inch slices)
- lime wedges (if desired)
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix coconut milk, chicken broth, red curry paste and gingerroot. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chicken, broccoli and bell pepper; cook over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve with lime wedges.
SOURCE: Yummly: Personalized Recipes